We're after some extra helping hands to come and spread the magic of Wonderbly across the world this holiday season! We’re searching high and low for remote Customer Service Angels to support our busy team over the most wonderful time of the year.
What would you get up to in this fun, flexible role? We're so glad that you asked...
Customer Service at Wonderbly
People approach us with all kinds of queries. Sometimes they want to know how much shipping is to Shanghai, or Melbourne, or Minneapolis. Other times, a book has gone on a different route in the mail and we need to re-create it ASAP in time for a special surprise. Occasionally a customer would like to change a shipping address, or add a personal dedication, or just ask how we make our magic happen (we can’t reveal all our secrets!) We also get an incredible amount of feedback with ideas for improvements or future products, and lots & lots of heartfelt thanks and praise (n’awww!).
Those are only a handful of examples of the issues and topics we face on a daily basis. And we like to answer and solve ALL of these inquiries in the same way: super responsive, polite, empathic, and delightful. We handle our customer support through a collaborative online platform where you can respond, solve, escalate, re-assign, tag and archive all queries in an efficient and transparent way. If you know how to use Facebook or Gmail, you’ll have no problems with our system.
Oh, and did we mention that we call our Customer Services representatives Angels after a character in one of our books? That's how special we think they are!
A bit about you
- You've got a flair for friendly and positive digital communication - you know how to be nice, and genuinely lovely online
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is essential
- We're also looking for bilingual customer service superstars, so if you're fluent in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Chinese or Japanese we'd love to hear from you
- You’re looking for a genuinely exciting and meaningful new adventure, and the idea of making children more curious and kind sounds awesome
- You must be available for at least 20 hours per week (flexible, including evenings and some weekends)
- You’re a super motivated, dedicated, smart and an energetic self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- You love children, children’s books, and our range of beautiful products!
A bit about the role
- The role is a remote working opportunity, with some time flexibility to suit you - e.g. mornings, evenings and weekends.
- There will be an paid induction period with our marvellous training and co-ordinating team, along with a detailed explanation of how it all works.
- Please note that this is a temporary position until towards the end of January, with the potential of staying longer term if we require.
Who, or what, is Wonderbly?
We're glad you asked!
At Wonderbly we're making the most technically ambitious physical books ever invented. Ever. We’re making storybooks magical for a new generation by creating impossible stories on a timeless medium; like a story that is created entirely out of a child’s name, or making a book with 10,000 illustrations, OR the world's first book that shows your own neighbourhood, your own street, your own house(!) in a book made especially for you (using NASA images). Oh, and speaking of NASA, we’d like to take this opportunity to brag that Tim Peake read Our Incredible Intergalactic Journey Home in actual space.
We write, illustrate, build, design, and sell all of our products directly, and have a terrific team working to produce our wonderful products spanning from Art Directors to Dev Ops. Working together we have sold more than 2.5 million books, games and posters in every country in the world, and we’re just getting started! With the work you’ll do here with us, we’d like to think we’re on track towards becoming the UK’s most admired creative company.