Who, or what, is Wonderbly?
We're glad you asked! At Wonderbly we're making the most technically ambitious physical books ever invented. Ever. We’re making storybooks magical for a new generation by creating impossible stories on a timeless medium; like a story that is created entirely out of a child’s name, or making a book with 10,000 illustrations, OR the world's first book that shows your own neighbourhood, your own street, your own house(!) in a book made especially for you (using NASA images). Oh, and speaking of NASA, we’d like to take this opportunity to brag that Tim Peake read Our Incredible Intergalactic Journey Home in actual space.
We write, illustrate, build, design, and sell all of our products directly, and have a terrific team working to produce our wonderful products spanning from Art Directors to Dev Ops. Working together we have sold more than 2.5 million books, games and posters in every country in the world, and we’re just getting started! With the work you’ll do here with us, we’d like to think we’re on track towards becoming the UK’s most admired creative company.
About the Team
You'll be joining a team of performance marketing experts, who manage all paid marketing for Wonderbly globally. We manage all activities in-house, collaborating alongside our gifted design team to get the best creative content out there, serving the right customers at the right time. We live and breathe performance marketing and all of our activities are carefully analysed with help of our BI team, who built us our attribution model.
We're currently getting ready for our biggest holiday season yet, preparing all our performance marketing channels for a brand new range of products we are launching this year!
We’re looking for an ambitious performance marketer to help us further fuel growth of our successful Facebook marketing. If you’ve got strong commercial experience in paid social marketing, if you’re a highly analytical but equally creative marketer who cannot stop testing different set-ups and are obsesses about every single campaign detail until you have found the winning combination, this role could be for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating alongside our existing marketing team, helping drive new and innovative content
- Assisting in running global campaigns for our entire range (including our latest innovations out later this year!)
- Working with our Facebook Marketing Partner Platform to help organise, structure, retarget and prospect new markets (...we use Smartly)
- Handling budget requirements to help maximise sales efficiency and performance
A bit about you
- Clever, curious and kind (key values at Wonderbly and hopefully yours too)
- An outstanding knowledge of social media marketing, Facebook especially, helping push highly effective integrated content, optimise market trends and understand social media metrics
- An obsessive learner but also willing to share your own in-depth experiences with the team; helping create new and fresh methodologies
- Demonstrate strong commercial experience working in paid social marketing and a proven track record in performance optimisation
- Taking an Agile, optimistic approach to projects
- You know all about lookalikes and DPA’s
- Experience running campaigns in a Facebook Marketing Partner Platform such as Smartly or similar
- Experience of managing budgets, including forecasting back to the team
- A test and learn approach to developing your ideas, able to bring others on the journey with you. We live the “test small, fail fast” mantra to discover opportunities
- Extremely analytical and data-driven, digging deep into the numbers to understand what works using data and web analytics, excel spreadsheets or other means necessary
- A familiarity of marketing attribution models
- Good eye for design; whilst we have an excellent creative team, you’ll be able to feedback on ideas for how we can best make use of new media platforms
Why join Wonderbly?
- You’ll get a sweet, SWEET training budget. £1k to attend whichever conference or training you’d like, wherever you like. Or you could learn some Spanish in Dalston, it's your call.
- We offer Yoga class every Monday night; just one of the many ways we keep centred and calm, despite the (occasional) chaos of startup life.
- We also have massages if yoga isn’t your thing, for everyone who wants one on Fridays.
- A lot to think about? We offer mental health support through Sanctus, where you can speak to a wellness coach about how you’re doing.
- Childcare vouchers, dental and health insurance, and our cycle to work scheme will keep you and your family in tip-top shape.
- We have an office sauna, showers, and secure bike parking facilities.
- We also provide a matched pension contribution to show you we care.
- We have heaps of snacks. Like, so many snacks. And you can always suggest your favourite new ones to be added to our shopping trolley.
- Speaking of food: Team lunches. We nearly forgot team lunches. Every Thursday our Studio Manager, Shim, orders some super delish food from somewhere in London and we gorge ourselves. It sounds intense, but it's actually quite chill.
- Our office is full of puppies.